I have just spent the last four days on holiday in Cairns and the surrounding area.
During this time I saw, did, and ate:
- Ate Crocodile, Emu, and Kangaroo
- Ate Crocodile Curry
- Went on the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway over the Barron Gorge to Kuranda
- Bought Mango wine
- Went on the Kuranda Scenic Railway back down the Barron Gorge
- Climbed the Red and Blue Arrow Circuits behind Cairns and saw a wild Wallaby
- Went on On The Wallaby tour into the Tablelands visiting a number of waterfalls, cycling about 15km and canoeing down a river where we saw Spiders, a Tree Kangaroo, Platypus, Turtles, and a whole lot of other cool wildlife.
- Went hunting through a riverbed to find rocks that can be used for face painting.