Another year comes to an end. During this year I have achieved many of the goals I set myself in January:
- Continue Learning German – and go back to Germany.
- I did well with the German in the middle of the year, but in the later months I have done none.
- I still have a massive desire to return to Germany.
- Summit Mt Kosciusko
- Fourth year in a row that this hasn’t happened. But I did go skiing in the Snowy Mountains.
- Read at least ten books – including the six paperbacks I currently have unread.
- I have read 36 books! But have now amassed 14 more to be read. In May I decided to start reading on the bus in the morning rather than reading Facebook and Twitter on my phone.
- Buy a VF Commodore – I’ve wanted a Holden since I was in my teens.
- Still a pipe-dream
- Keep this blog up to date.
- I blogged fewer times than any previous year, so I avoided the problem.
The year has had many highlights:
February – went to the Opera in the Domain, T20 Cricket, and Wisemans Ferry.
May – I did a short walk up the Central Coast on one Saturday afternoon.
June – I went away for yet another weekend at the Central Coast.
August – I went to more V8 Supercar racing, Manly, and to the Mythbusters Behind the Myths Live Show.
October – Visited New Zealand and went to Sculpture by the Sea.
November – Went sailing on Sydney Harbour.
Bring on new challenges and opportunities in 2015.